These instructions help you configure your VoIPCortex phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a TCP connection to this PBX.
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
Follow the steps below to enable the SMDR output on your VoIPCortex phone system:
- Log in to the VoIPCortex phone system using your admin username and password.
- Click on the System tab and from the left-hand side menu expand the Global tree node.
- In the Passwords section, create a password for xtelsio and Call Data Collection fields to allow events to be retrieved by TIM Plus, as shown below:
Once you have completed the configuration, restart the phone system for the changes to take affect.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect SMDR data from your VoIPCortex phone system:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select VoIPCortex from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your VoIPCortex.
- In the Port field, enter 5038.
- In the Username field, enter xtelsio.
- In the Password field, enter the password you configured in the phone system..
- In the Connection script field, select VoIPCortex from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Timestamp received data.
tab and tick the box
- Click on the button to apply the settings.