These instructions help you configure your IPCortex phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
<a id="Configure the SMDR output"></a>
Configuring your SMDR output
Follow the steps below to enable the SMDR output on your IPCortex phone system:
- Log in to the VoIPCortex phone system using your admin username and password.
- Click on the tab and from the left-hand side menu expand the tree node.
- In the section, create a password for and fields to allow events to be retrieved by TIM Plus, as shown below:
Once you have completed the configuration, restart the phone system for the changes to take affect.
<a id="Configure TIM Plus"></a>
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect SMDR data from your IPCortex phone system:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select IPCortex from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your VoIPCortex.
- In the Port field, enter 5038.
- In the Username field, enter xtelsio.
- In the Password field, enter the password you configured in the phone system..
- In the Connection script field, select IPCortex from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Timestamp received data. tab and tick the box
- Click on the button to apply the settings.