These instructions help you configure your Mitel SX50 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a serial connection with this PBX.
Support FilesMitel SX50.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
By default, the SMDR output of your Mitel is not enabled. To enable it, perform the steps below:
- Within the PBX programming interface choose .
- Access Command 100, register 14 .
Set the Enabled for both incoming and outgoing trunk calls option.
- Ensure SMDR is enabled in all of your Class of Services (Commands 121-129) and Trunk Groups (Commands 151-156).
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting data, log in to TIM Plus and perform the following steps:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Mitel SX50 from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.