These instructions help you configure your Mitel SX50 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
<a id="Configure the SMDR output"></a>
Configuring your SMDR output
By default, the SMDR output of your Mitel is not enabled. To enable it, perform the steps below:
- Within the PBX programming interface choose .
- Access , .
Set the option.
- Ensure SMDR is enabled in all of your Class of Services (Commands 121-129) and .
<a id="Install NetPBX"></a>
The Mitel SX50 phone system sends SMDR information via a serial connection. To collect the data from the serial port and send it to TIM Plus, you first need to install the NetPBX software. For setup instructions, click on the link below:
Install and configure NetPBX
<a id="Configure TIM Plus"></a>
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting data, log in to TIM Plus and perform the following steps:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select Mitel SX50 from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.