These instructions help you configure your 3CX phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
<a id="Configure the SMDR output"></a>
Configure the SMDR output
Follow the steps below to enable the SMDR output in your telephone system:
Log in to your 3CX server and from the main menu go to Settings->CDR, as shown below:
- Tick the box and from the drop-down list, select the option.
- In the IP address field, enter the IP address of the machine running TIM Plus and select a listening port. We recommend using the 9000 range.
- To configure the SMDR output, click on the tab. Enable the required fields, as shown in the screenshot below:
- Click to save the changes.
<a id="Configure TIM Plus"></a>
Configure TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to connect to your telephone system:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select 3CX v14-16 SP2+.TDT from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your telephone system.
- In the Port field, enter the port number configured in the telephone system.
- Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
- In the Connection script field, select 3CX from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.