These instructions help you configure your Mitel MiVoice 400/415/430/470 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Configuring your SMDR output
Note that the Mitel MiVoice 400/415/430/470 can output SMDR information in multiple formats. You should always select the PC5 format for use with TIM Plus.
Below are some screenshots to demonstrate how the Mitel MiVoice 400/415/430/470 should be configured:
Setting the SMDR format to PC5
Setting the SMDR format to TCP/IP
OIP Server and TIM Plus
The OIP Server has a very basic call logging module. If you intend to install TIM Plus alongside the OIP Server, you need to uninstall the call logging module from the OIP Server suite, otherwise, when configuring your Mitel MiVoice Office to output the data to the PC running TIM Plus, the OIP Server will overwrite some required settings.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to listen for SMDR data from your Mitel MiVoice 400 Series:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select Aastra PC5 from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Listen for connections from PBX from the drop-down list.
- Leave the Host field blank.
- In the Port field, enter 1080, the default port number for your Aastra Intelligate phone system.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.