These instructions help you configure your Toshiba CIX/CTX phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus listens for connections from this PBX.
Support FilesToshiba CIX-CTX.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
By default, the SMDR output of your Toshiba CIX/CTX is not enabled. Contact your system maintainer to enable call logging output for incoming, outgoing and internal calls.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to listen for SMDR data from your Toshiba CIX/CTX:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Toshiba CIX-CTX from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Listen for connections from PBX from the drop-down list.
- Leave the Host field blank.
- In the Port field enter 9000.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.