These instructions help you configure your Siemens HiPath 4000 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a TCP connection to this PBX.
Support FilesSiemens HiPath 4000.TDT
Siemens HiPath 4000.TDS
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
By default, the SMDR output of a Siemens HiPath 4000 is not enabled. To enable it for incoming, outgoing and internal calls, contact your system maintainer.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect the SMDR data from your Siemens HiPath 4000:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Siemens HiPath 4000 from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your Siemens HiPath 4000.
- In the Port field, enter 9000.
- Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
- In the Connection script field, select Generic Simple from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.