A computer with the following specification will comfortably run a single copy of TIM Plus:
- CPU: Intel/AMD x86 2.5 GHz multi-core
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard disk: 120 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Network: Ethernet TCP/IP
- Web browser: IE 9+, Firefox 3+, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- I/O: Dedicated serial RS232-C port for each PBX (if required)
We do not recommend integration of the internal SQL database of TIM Plus with third-party applications such as CRM systems; for this type of solution, we would recommend our TIM Enterprise product.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Mozilla Firefox 3+
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
For automatic licensing during installation of the software, a connection to the internet is also required. For best results, ensure that the PC can access external websites on TCP ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) without the need for a proxy login.
- TIM Plus must be installed on a Windows PC but can be viewed from any web browser running on any operating system without the need for additional client software.
- TIM Plus comes with its own in-built web server, so a server edition of Windows is not required nor is an external web server such as IIS or Apache.