These instructions help you configure your Splicecom Maximiser phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a TCP connection to this PBX.
Support FilesSpliceCom Maximiser.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring the SMDR output
By default, the call logging output of the Splicecom Maximiser is enabled and you do not normally require a password to obtain it. To protect your call logging data, you can set a Call Logging Password in the System Details screen of your Maximiser's web management interface. If you decide to set a password, you need to enter this when configuring TIM Plus (below).
Your system maintainer may have already set a call logging password for you.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect call logging data from your Splicecom Maximiser:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Splicecom Maximiser from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your Splicecom Maximiser.
- In the Port field, enter 4001.
- Leave the Username field blank.
- If your Maximiser has a call logging password set, enter it in the Password field; if not, leave it blank.
- In the Connection script field, select Splicecom Maximiser from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the changes.