These instructions help you configure your SnomONE phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus listens for connections from this PBX.
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring the SMDR output
The Snom telephone system can be configured to send its CDR records via a TCP/IP connection. To configure the output, enter the IP address of the PC running TIM Plus and the port number you want to use for the data output in the CDR URL settings of the phone system, as shown below:
The CDR string must to configured in the Long format, using the variables presented in the table below:
An example of a CDR string configured in the Long format is presented below:
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to listen for SMDR data from your telephone system:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select SnomOne from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Listen for connections from PBX from the drop-down list.
- Leave the Host field blank.
- In the Port field, enter the port number configured in the phone system.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.