These instructions help you configure your Samsung iDCS phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a serial connection with this PBX.
Support FilesSamsung DCS.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
Follow the instructions below to configure your Samsung iDCS to output SMDR data to TIM Plus.
- Log in to the Samsung Installation Tool software.
- Click on the option from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the tab and select .
- In the LAN Printer options configure the entries in the SMDR column, as shown below:
- Click on the icon to save the settings.
- Click on the
tab and configure the following settings:
- Click on the icon at the top of the window to save the settings.
The Samsung iDCS phone system can send its SMDR data via a serial connection. To collect the data from the serial port and send it to TIM Plus, you first need to install the NetPBX software. For setup instructions, click on the link below:
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting data, log in to TIM Plus and perform the following steps:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Samsung DCS from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.