These instructions help you configure your Panasonic DBS Series phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a serial connection with this PBX.
Support FilesPanasonic DBS Series.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
Follow the steps below to configure your Panasonic DBS Series to output SMDR data to TIM Plus. The configuration needs to be performed from the Operator phone:
- Press the key.
- Press the key.
- Press Programming mode. to enter the
- Navigate to Call logging/Remote programming parameters.
- Go to Call logging - Parity check and select 1, then press the key.
- Go to Call logging - Even/Odd parity and select 1, then press the key.
- Go to Call logging - Baud rate (SMDR) and select 4, then press the key.
- Go to Call logging - Stop bit and select 1, then press the key.
- Go to Call logging - Data length and select 4, then press the key.
- Go to Call logging - Printing selection out/in and select 1 for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Go to Call logging - Printing selection local/long distance calls and select 1 to print all outgoing calls, then press the key.
- Press the key to save the settings.
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting call logging data, log in to TIM Plus and perform the steps below:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Panasonic DBS Series from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.