These instructions help you configure your NEC NEAX phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a TCP connection to this PBX.
Support FilesNEC NEAX.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configure the SMDR output
By default, the SMDR output of your NEC NEAX is not enabled. For more information about enabling and configuring the SMDR output, contact your system maintainer.
Configuring TIM Plus
If your NEC NEAX has been configured to send its SMDR data using an IP connection, follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select NEC NEAX from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your NEC NEAX.
- In the Port field, enter 2599.
- Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
- In the Connection script field, select Generic Simple from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.