These instructions help you configure your Mitel 3100 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a serial connection with this PBX.
Support FilesMitel 3100.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
Follow the steps below to configure your Mitel 3100 to output SMDR data via a serial connection:
- Using an RS-232 cable, connect the PC running TIM Plus to the serial port of the Mitel 3100.
- Launch the Mitel System Tool.
- Choose from the selection menu.
- Click on the . tab, select
- Click to set the following parameters:
- Set the Cost per minute to 00. (This functionality is not supported in NA systems)
- Set the Minimum call duration to be recorded option to 00:00:00.
- Set the Type of calls option to All.
- Set the Minimum page length to 1.
- Enable call logging.
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting data, log in to TIM Plus and perform the steps below:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Mitel 3100 from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.