These instructions help you configure your Draytek phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus captures SysLog packets from this PBX.
Required TasksConfigure your router
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your router
Follow the steps below to enable SysLog events on your DrayTek phone system:
- Access the web interface of your DrayTek router and navigate to System Maintenance >> SysLog/Mail Alert Setup , as shown below:
- Check the Enable box to activate the SysLog fuction.
- Check the Syslog Server box to save the logs directly to the server.
- Enter the IP address of TIM Plus's SysLog server, to which CDR data will be sent.
- Check the Call Log box to enable the output of call logging data.
- Click on the button to save the settings.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to receive SysLog data from your DrayTek phone system:
- Log in to TIM Plus and click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select Draytek from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select SysLog connection from the drop-down list.
- In the Client IP field, enter the IP address of your DrayTek router.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.