What are blacklisted users?
Blacklisted users are created in the system when your software license is insufficient for the number of users picked up in the Directory. The users will be blacklisted at random and they will not be logging calls.
To identify the total number of users currently logged in the system, you can run a Unused devices report for a period of time when no calls were made or received. The best option is to select a date in the future, e.g. 01-01-2020.
The report will display the total number of users picked up in the system.
If the total number of users exceeds your license count, you can contact our Sales team to purchase more licenses for your users, alternatively you can check if any of the following applies:
- DDI numbers are picked up as extensions, in which case you can or
- you have old extensions that you don't wish to monitor, in which case you can
Setting users to not log calls
Follow the steps below to set a user to not log calls:
- Locate the extension you want to set to Do not log in the Directory, select it from the list and click on the button, as shown below:
- The User properties window will open. Click on the Telephony tab and tick the Do not log calls for this user box.
For the changes to take effect, you need to restart the TIM Pus service.
Merging a DDI with its extension
Follow the steps below to merge a DDI with its extension:
- Locate in the Directory the extension you want to merge, select it from the list and click on the
button, as shown below:
- A new window will open, displaying the general properties of the user. In the Alt extension field, enter its DDI number and click on the button, as shown below:
- Locate in the Directory the users object created for the DDI number and delete the user from the User properties window, as shown below:
For the changes to take effect, you need to restart the TIM Plus service.