These instructions help you configure your BT Pathway to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a serial connection with this PBX.
Support FilesBT Pathway.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
To obtain the BT Pathway.TDT interface file, contact our Technical Support team.
Configuring your SMDR output
To receive SMDR data from your BT Pathway you need to have a BT System Phone and be familiar with how to use it to perform system programming. To enable SMDR output, follow the steps below:
- From the programming position, press the phone setup key and select .
- Enter the PIN and select .
- Select and choose .
- Press to finish.
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting data, log in to TIM Plus and follow the steps below:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select BT Pathway from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.