These instructions help you configure your BT Inspiration phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a serial connection with this PBX.
Support FilesBT Inspiration.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
To configure SMDR settings on your BT Inspiration you need to have a BT System Phone and be familiar with how to use it for system programming purposes. To enable SMDR output, follow the steps below:
- From the programming position, press the phone setup key and select .
- Enter the PIN and select .
- Select and choose .
- Press to finish configuring the system.
The BT Inspiration phone system sends SMDR information via a serial connection. To collect the data from the serial port and send it to TIM Plus, you first need to install the NetPBX software. For setup instructions, click on the link below:
Configuring TIM Plus
Once NetPBX is configured and collecting data, log in to TIM Plus and follow the steps below:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select BT Inspiration from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select No connection required from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.