These instructions help you configure your Asterisk phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a TCP connection to this PBX.
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring your SMDR output
Follow the steps below to enable the SMDR output on your Asterisk phone system:
- Enter the Server Setup System.
- Under the manager_custom.conf file. section, edit the
Add the following lines to the file:
- Verify and save the changes.
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect the SMDR data from your Asterisk phone system:
- Log in to TIM Plus and click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select Asterisk from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your Asterisk phone system.
- In the Port field, enter 5038.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter your username and password accordingly.
- In the Connection script field, select Asterisk from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.