A computer with the following specification will comfortably run a single copy of TIM Enterprise®:
- CPU: Intel/AMD x86 3 GHz multi-core
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard disk: 250 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10, 11, Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022
- Network: Ethernet TCP/IP
- I/O: Dedicated serial RS232-C port for each PBX (if required)
The TIM Enterprise® service is accessed solely through a web browser and, whilst any modern standards-compliant browser should be sufficient to access the service, we always test on the following browsers:
- Microsoft® Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
The operating system must have a TCP/IP network subsystem and the computer must be connected to such a network.
For automatic licensing during installation of the software, a connection to the internet is also required. For best results, ensure that the PC can access external websites on TCP ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) without the need for a proxy login.
To enable TIM Enterprise to send automatic email notifications, such as missed call alarms or scheduled reports, you must provide an SMTP interface to an existing email server accessible from the PC running TIM Enterprise.
- TIM Enterprise must be installed on a Windows PC but can be viewed from any web browser running on any operating system without the need for additional client software
- TIM Enterprise comes with its own in-built web server, so a server edition of Windows is not required nor is an external web server such as IIS or Apache
- TIM Enterprise can utilise one of three flavours of SQL server:Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle MySQL, Native (SQLite).