These instructions help you configure your NEC SV8100/8500/9500 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
<a id="Configure the SMDR output"></a>
Configuring the SMDR output
Follow the instructions below to configure your SV8100/8500/9500 for use with TIM Plus:
External equipment LAN setup
SMDR port assignment for trunk groups
Trunk Basic setup
CD DP00 Network setup
<a id="Configure TIM Plus"></a>
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect the SMDR data from your NEC SV8100:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click .
- In the Site Properties window, select NEC DXE from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your NEC SV8100.
- In the Port field, enter .
- Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
- In the Connection script field, select Generic Simple from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.