These instructions help you configure your NEC SV8100/8500/9500 phone system to work with TIM Plus. Contact your system maintainer if you are not familiar with the configuration of your PBX.
Connection TypeTIM Plus establishes a TCP connection to this PBX.
Support FilesNEC DXE.TDT
Required TasksConfigure the SMDR output
Configure TIM Plus
Configuring the SMDR output
Follow the instructions below to configure your SV8100/8500/9500 for use with TIM Plus:
External equipment LAN setup
SMDR port assignment for trunk groups
Trunk Basic setup
CD DP00 Network setup
Configuring TIM Plus
Follow the steps below to configure TIM Plus to collect the SMDR data from your NEC SV8100:
- Click on the tab.
- Choose the site you want to configure and click
- In the Site Properties window, select NEC DXE from the PBX model drop-down list.
- In the Connection method field, select Actively connect to PBX from the drop-down list.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your NEC SV8100.
- In the Port field, enter 60010.
- Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
- In the Connection script field, select Generic Simple from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to apply the settings.